Time to take responsibility
As an automotive supplier, we make a contribution to assuring that individual mobility takes equal consideration of economical, ecological and social aspects.
At our plant in Satu Mare, with currently about 5000 employees, you as Regional Sustainability Specialist will play a key role in empowering colleagues in Eastern Europe to fulfill sustainability guidelines and report directly to the Head of Sustainability management at HQ. You will identify and deliver initiatives that contribute to DRÄXLMAIER's efforts to address social and environmental challenges.
- Work alongside internal teams to improve and adjust the sustainability strategy for the region.
- Proactively engage, advise and train teams on sustainability issues, including OEM requirements
- Act as a liaison between central sustainability management and functional units and departments
- Build-up of expertise for regional sustainability by organizing Stakeholder dialogues, contact to local universities and NGOs
- Implement best-practices and ideas in the Eastern Europe Region and the DRXÄLMAIER world
- Collate and analyze reliable, accurate and up to date information on regional sustainability issues for the sustainability report
- Oversee the collection of reports on issues such as CO2 reduction, electricity and energy efficiency
- Support in developing appropriate KPIs for performance governance of sustainability
- Update and present specific financial KPIs
- Professional/graduate education in engineering, Environment, Health & Safety or business related field or 2 years of work experience in energy efficiency or business administration
- Possess a keen interest in sustainability issues and in developing novel solutions to achieving compliance and operational energy efficiency
- Some first professional experience in sustainability would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Global Reporting Initiative would be a big asset
- Fluent in English - additional German language skills would be an advantage
The skills we most value are:
- Self-motivated and independent
- Good report-writing skills
- Project management skills
- High flexibility and willingness to travel (20%)
- Have the ability and willingness to challenge and persuade
- Intercultural sensitivity and experience
- High degree of work ethics and integrity
- Independence and decision making
- Organizational skills and structured thinking
What we offer:
- A great platform to gain regional exposure and experience in a multinational setting
- Specialized internal training and career development opportunities
- Salary commensurate with education, experience and skills.
If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent and reliable person with a passion for automobiles we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Satu Mare, Romania.
Apply now at www.draexlmaier.ro/cariere
For more information call 0361 732 421